The E&P Hydraulics Levelsystem uses lightweight hydraulic jacks which are lowered when you operate the control panel or remote control. The system consists of four support jacks. Depending on the type of motorhome we provide these jacks in versions from 2 - 3, 5 - 6 and 10 ton. This makes our system suitable for almost all European motorhome types.
The support jacks are mounted by using special E&P Hydraulics developed brackets (mounting plates) to the chassis. Our jacks / brackets are mounted in such a way that there is no risk of “distortion" of the motorhome chassis or the motorhome build-up.
Operating the Levelsystem
A control panel is situated inside the motorhome which lets you control the entire system. The system is fully secured and only works if you have the vehicle’s handbrake on.
If desired for "fine tuning", you can switch the system from automatic mode to manual mode. You can separately control each support jack. If for example your motorhome leans to the left, then simply press the left button, causing the motorhome to lift on that side. Also, what do you think of your sleeping position? If you prefer your feet slightly down, then you can adjust the position of the rear support jacks.
When you want to leave, press the button on the display once. Within one minute, all support jacks are withdrawn. If you accidentally forget to withdraw the jacks on departure, an alarm will sound when you remove the handbrake and the supports are withdrawn automatically. This ensures that the level system is always safe for you.
LED’s on the display indicate the most critical issues such as battery voltage and inclination angle, this means you are always aware of the characteristics associated with the level system.
The E&P support jacks are provided with a two-way control system. That means the hydraulic jacks go down and go up. The advantage of this is that the hydraulic jack is also pulled upward, for example, when it is stuck in the mud.
The support jacks are steel-blasted and painted using a powder coating system against corrosion. In addition, the footplates of the support jacks are made of stainless steel. This ensures that the jacks and footplates are long-lasting and do not rust.
The jacks are operated by a 12 Volt or 24 Volt electric / hydraulic pump.
The hydraulic pump can be placed behind a hatch or storage compartment. From these areas runs the hydraulic hoses to the support jacks and the electrical cables to the control and operating unit.
Emergency system: Is there for any reason whatsoever a power failure (for example because the battery is empty)? Then the hydraulic pump has an emergency function that allows the support jacks to still be withdrawn.
Characteristics Motorhome Levelsystem
- Available for motorhomes from 3.5 to 24 tonnes GVW (4 different systems).
- Each system comprises 4 hydraulic jacks, which are securely fastened to the chassis.
- Available in 3 different stroke lengths (32, 35, 38 cm).
- Jacks are powder-coated to prevent corrosion.
- Hydraulic pump, driven by powerful 12V / 24V - 800 watt motor.
- Fully automatic control unit.
- Semi-automatic operation possible (with jacks working in pairs).
- Manual operation possible in the event of power failure due to a flat battery, for example.
- No electrical wiring or moving parts under the motorhome, thereby reducing possibility of corrosion, compared to cheaper alternatives.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Each jack is operated by its own valve.
- Oil tank integrated directly into pump. No separate tank.
- Jacks run in pairs to prevent body twist.
- Inclination function: to empty the waste-water tank easily.
- Corrosion resistant footplate (stainless steel).
- Easy to operate by fully automatic control panel, or wireless remote control
-The level system can be fully integrated with air-suspension.
- 2-year warranty period.